For sharing meals and being together
Dining tables are hot spots even when there’s no food on them. Playing games, helping with homework or just lingering after a meal, they’re where you share good times with family and friends. We make ours sturdy and durable, in lots of styles to help you find what suits your taste. Many are extendable so you’ll always have room for everyone. We provide Dining Table & kitchen Table assembly service. We assemble all brands and retailers. We also do Furniture delivery and interior furniture moving.
- Top surfaces of various shapes, including rectangular, square, rounded, semi-circular or oval
- Legs arranged in two or more similar pairs. It usually has four legs. However, some tables have three legs, use a single heavy pedestal, or are attached to a wall.
- Several geometries of the folding table that can be collapsed into a smaller volume (which is a portable, folding table on a stand)
- Heights ranging up and down from the most common 18–30 inches (46–76 cm) range, often reflecting the height of chairs or bar stools used as seating for people making use of a table, as for eating or performing various manipulations of objects resting on a table
- A huge range of sizes, from small bedside tables to large dining room tables and huge conference room tables
- Presence or absence of drawers, shelves or other areas for storing items
- Expansion of the table surface by insertion of leaves or locking hinged drop leaf sections into a horizontal position (this is particularly common for dining tables)